Count Down To Halloween Day 29! Egyptian Princess



What a great day today. First, we headed downtown for a costume contest. Which my Egyptian Princess took the prize for their age group! Then is was off to downtown LaSalle to Trick Or Treat. Some of the business had fun with it. The store the girls loved the most had Disney Princess with Tinker Bell on the roof sprinkling us with pixie dust.

After that, it was time for hot chocolate Hay Rack rides and games. Once we finished there it was finally time for lunch. When we were done with lunch it was time to hit the pumpkin patch for more fun and games.

It was a great sunny warm day with the family. It was great that my sister could come down from 2 hours away to joy us. And my brother with his kids as well. We need a bus to get around!




Now we are sitting around the Wii waiting for the sandman to come which should be soon! I hope. I would like to watch scream 4 at some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment