Creepmas Day 3 Gift

Black Christmas Soundtrack




This is not my post and I apologize I do not remember where I got it. This is a deluxe 2 CD set. This is also a fan made CD. So I thank you to the original poster.

Black Christmas is a 1974 Canadian slasher film directed by Bob Clark and written by A. Roy Moore, and largely based on a series of murders that took place in Quebec, Canada around Christmas time. The film's score is by Carl Zittrer. It was distributed by Ambassador Film Distributors in Canada and Warner Bros. in the United States. It follows a group of college students who must face a deranged serial killer lurking in their sorority house. It stars Olivia Hussey, Keir Dullea, Margot Kidder, Andrea Martin, Marian Waldman, and John Saxon. A remake of the same name directed by Glen Morgan was released on December 25, 2006. The movie was inspired by an urban legend called "The Baby-Sitter."





3 comments:

  1. I love that Bob Clark did this and A Christmas Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how people refuse to believe he did this. Then you tell them about Porky's and they go nuts. He was truly a great director.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally... someone else that knows about the original Black Christmas!

    ReplyDelete