Lego Batman Hits Blu-Ray This May

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has announced and dated the Blu-ray/DVD/UltraViolet Combo Pack release of LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Heroes Unite,(source) an original animated movie based on the successful LEGO Batman video game series. DC Heroes Unite arrives on Blu-ray on May 21, 2013.

When Bruce Wayne receives the man of the year award, fellow billionaire Lex Luthor becomes jealous and decides to run for President. To create the atmosphere for his type of fear-based politics Lex recruits the Joker to perfect a Black LEGO Destructor Ray which wreaks havoc on Gotham. As Lex destroys Batman's tech, Batman reluctantly turns to Superman for help.

Technical specifications and extras have yet to be revealed, although the combo pack comes bundled with an exclusive Clark Kent LEGO figure.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wonder if my son already knows about this. He has the Lego Batman sets and the video games.

    By the way, I've been having some technical issues with Blogger settings and had to unfollow then refollow a ton of blogs to get around them. I wouldn't even mention it except a couple of people have noticed and asked me about it. So in case you had noticed, that's the reason my profile pic has moved. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LGH for the heads up. I have been having trouble with blogger for a few days now.

      Delete