Rockford Icehogs or...

Should we call them the Rockford Peach's. If your going to start one of the biggest hockey fight in Ice Hog history (643 penalty minutes combined) you might not want to do it wearing pink.

“I think it was just a push and shove at the faceoff, and then a fight started (between Rockford’s Kyle Beach and the Griffins’ Riley Sheahan). It went from there.” Coach Ted Dent said.

Dent agreed when asked if frustration might have set in among his players after being called for five consecutive minor penalties in the first 11 minutes of the second period. He even lost count.

“I think they just lost track maybe,” he said. “They explained it to me that it was seven on my team and four on theirs. It didn’t make sense to me, but there was nothing we could do at the time.” Rockford lost 11-6 in the setback to Grand Rapids at BMO Harris Bank Center.Center. If you have not seen this master piece on ice thanks to the wonders of you tube now you can enjoy I know I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment