The fangs of the Snake Goddess will PIERCE YOUR FLESH!

Cult Of The Cobra
1955 | B&W | 82 Minutes | 1.37:1 | NR | Horror | Universal 

Director:
Francis D. Lyon

Writers:
Jerry Davis

Stars:
Faith Domergue
Richard Long 
Marshall Thompson


While stationed in Asia, six American G.I.'s witness the secret ritual of Lamians (worshipers of women who can change into serpents). When discovered by the cult, the High Lamian Priest vows that "the Cobra Goddess will avenge herself". Once back in the United States, a mysterious woman enters into their lives and accidents begin to happen. The shadow of a cobra is seen just before each death.

Wow I'm jealous of everybody that gets to watch this today. Cult of the Cobra will be a classic Sven episode from a few years back! I'll be tuning in to "Islnad of lost souls" I sure hope everybody enjoys tonights showing of Cobra.

Oh and did you know all five of this movie's leading men later starred in at least one successful TV series: Richard Long ("The Big Valley"), Marshall Thompson ("Daktari"), William Reynolds ("The F.B.I."), Jack Kelly ("Maverick"), and David Janssen ("The Fugitive").


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Someone thought up a new concept with this one! I'll be sure to tune in. I watched Island of Lost Souls last week and wrote a blog post about it. You might be interested in some of the trivia I ran across: http://justineshalloween.blogspot.com/2013/01/island-of-lost-souls-thoughtful-or.html

    ReplyDelete