The most terrifying film you will ever experience.

Evil Dead
2013 | Color | 91 Min | 2.35:1 | Stereo | Horror | Sony

Director: Fede Alvarez

Writers: Fede Alvarez 

Stars: 
Jane Levy
Shiloh Fernandez
Lou Taylor Pucci

Five friends head to a remote cabin, where the discovery of a Book of the Dead leads them to unwittingly summon up demons living in the nearby woods. The evil presence possesses them until only one is left to fight for survival.









I can't say anything that has not been said already. Just like every body else I groaned when I heard they where remaking a classic. After seeing the movie I have no idea why I was so worried. The movie is a blast from the beginning to the end. The cast was likable the gore was over the top and the score was mesmerising.

This is one movie I could see again in the theatre. Way to go Fede Alvarez!


5 Bloody Brains!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment