Hi! How are you?




Hey, long time no read? So been dealing with some health issues lately that have kept me under the radar but I miss blogging so its time to get back on the horse and ride!! I feel bad that I missed two blog hops and hope those websites will understand.

I have watched a few movies without writing and reviews so I will compile a list with a short line of how bad or maybe how good they were.  With one of them being White Helmets the oscar winning documentary about Syria. Altho not the movie as much as eye-opening if you have Netflix you should check it out. 

So my weight loss journey hit a road block as well I have not really put much weight back on but I have not felt good enough to work out as well time to fix that going forward!

Ok, I look forward to catching up on some blog's this weekend! Talk to all of you soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, was wondering where you'd got to! Glad you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your health issues, good Sir... our best wishes to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! All ready wrote a review for tomorrow time to exercise the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete