A Cold Blooded Killer!


The Snowman
R.L. Stine

Pages 181

Published September 1,1991

(Young Adult)

Poor little rich girl . . . Coveting her money, Heather's uncle/guardian hates her and makes her life miserable. Heather sometimes cannot help wishing her uncle dead. But when Heather's uncle really does die, her new boyfriend tells Heather that he killed her uncle . .for her.

I found this at a book sale for 10 cents just to have a quick read. The book starts off with Heather and Ben sucking face just like most tween books read. But for some reason, this was able to take me away (way) back to high school. Really feel the hate Heather has for her Uncle and that really sets the tone for this book.

Of course, a young handsome man walks into Heathers life and calls himself the Snowman. And she like most girls looking for the rebel in their lives falls madly in love with two boys.

Snowman is really creeping in the book and you start to feel for Heather oddly enough. I was really surprised at the pace of this book. Once it gets going its a page turner. I wanted to get to the end of the book as soon as I could. They way the Killer kept showing up was great and the charters made you feel for them as the story went.

I was really surprised by this book only took me a night to read it. I picked up a few R.L. Stine books dirt cheap and so far I'm glad I did. I did not read his books in high school and now I wish I did. Even being older now "The Snowman" really holds up.

3 Bloody Brains out of 5

Wow Sorry, All I have had time is to read lately. I will review a movie again soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment