Abraham Lincoln Vs Zombies

Yeah, you read it right Honest Abe will face off against Zombie's this May. From the low budget powerhouse "The Asylum" you know all those Mega Monster movies with Tiffany and Debbie Gibson, Well they always jump at a chance to rip off the next big thing (Omega Man or their version I Omega anybody) so lets jump on the unknowing fans who can't wait for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer that hits the big screen later this summer. Let's put out a low budget straight to DVD then SyFy channel flick about Lincoln facing a zombie nation.

I know I blog about full moon features all the time proving that I like low budget movies so I must admit this looks pretty good. In fact, I might hit the Chicago Fear Feast in a few weeks just to check this out. Well and all the other cool looking movies.

Directed by Richard Schenkman who has brought us "A Diva's Christmas Carol" and "Angel 4: Undercover" hmm ok let us just skip that part. Starring Bill Oberst (Nude Nun's With Big Guns) Jason Vail (Guiding Light) and Jason Hughley (Real Steal).

The Plot: As Abraham Lincoln labors over the Gettysburg address, the importance of which he is fully aware, he learns that a menace from his past has returned, threatening to tear the already fractured nation to pieces. He must journey behind enemy lines to face a foe far more fearsome than the Confederate army: the walking dead.

The DVD hits the streets May 29,2012. With a  Widescreen Presentation with 5.1 Surround Sound. The disc will also include a Making Of Featurette. Looks like the DVD will run $14.99 and the Blu-Ray around $24.99.




Speaking of Nude Nuns with Big Guns I hope to review that movie this weekend. And I finally have a copy of Killer Eye 2 that I will review soon as well.  And if you are a Zombie fan make sure you come by in May for May Monster Madness!


My review is here Lincoln The Bad Ass

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the post! I'm the guy who plays Lincoln in this one.

    I can proudly say that I have two of the best movie titles of all time on my IMDb now: "Nude Nuns With Big Guns" and "Abraham Lincoln Vs. Zombies." My motto is we ain't making art; we're making movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing both movies soon. Have a good weekend.

      You can follow Bill on Twitter for more updates!

      Delete
  2. Bill outdoes himself in this movie as a hero Lincoln. Definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete