Thanks Grimm For the Liebster Award




The Rules
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the question the tagger has set for you.
Create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs.

Here we go...

Each Person must post 11 things about themselves

1. I believe in god even though I'm a Horror Junkie.
2. I Blog to relax
3. I love Horror Movies
4. I'm addicted to Diet Mountain Dew
5. I will read one Christmas themed book a year the rest of the year is Horror!
6. Outside of Halloween I have a weak spot for Christmas
7. I met my wife at a gay bar
8. I married my wife on Halloween
9. I share a home with 3 women!
10. I dedicated my life to MDA Summer Camp (went to over 25 Camps)
11. I now dedicate my life to JDRF and will always be there for my 7-year-old as I am helping her through the tough times in life.

Answer the Questions the Tagger has set for you:

1. What's you favorite horror movie moment?
    Abraham Lincoln Vs Zombies or Zombies Vs Strippers
2. What's your favorite horror movie?
     Night of the Living Dead And Evil Dead 2 (both mean a lot to me for different reasons.)
3. What celebrity would you pay to see naked?
     Christina Ricci but I already paid the 8 bucks for that.
4. What's the funniest thing to happen to you in the last week?
     My youngest told me she sleeps like Penny (Big Bang)
5. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
    Exorcist
6. What horror movie poster art do you think is the best?
    Any Friday the 13th
7. How many DVDs do you have?
    Over 300 Horror add in the wife and kids junk over 1,000
8. What size shoe do you wear?
     10 1/2
9. How old were you when you saw your first horror film?
     6 Thanks, Mom!
10. What is your favorite food?
      Hot Dogs
11. What is your favorite drink?
      Diet. Mt. Dew

Create 11 Questions for the people you have tagged to answer:

1. What is your Favorite Horror Host?
2. If you only had 5 minutes to look at one website what would it be?
3. Do you hold the door open for people? If no why not?
4. Marvel or DC?
5. Favorite Halloween Special?
6. Meat or Veggie's?
7. What was your first car?
8. Favorite Movie of all time?
9. Zombies or Vampires?
10. What is your dream job?
11. I think tattoos are gross how many do you have?

Choose 11 people and link them in your post

Dr.Theda's Crypt
Little Gothic Horrors
Halloween Overkill
Justine's Halloween
Not This Time, Nayland Smith
Orange and Black
Cartoon Holidays
F This Movie!
Johnny Thunders Midnite Spook Frolic
Terror From Beyond the Daves
Rainbow Connection Nails

Go to their page and tell them now

4 comments:

  1. I will go ahead and answer your Questions here ...I will later post a full post including your questions and my answers...
    1...Dr. Evil Phil Morris) ...I once was his :Butler" one one of his show and eve worked at ".Morris Costumes" .... for a bit in my youth...
    2 ...Classic Monster Movies or go over my older posts...
    3...Yes ...Just the way I was raised...
    4.....I love the DC Villains....
    5...the 1877 Addams Family Halloween Special" 9 Or "Mad Monster Party" by Rankin and Bass)
    6.....prefer veggies as a "Snack" ... but still like "Meat"
    7....1973 White Monte Carlo....( The other car a Bradley GT Kit Car is another Story)
    8.... Alien or Night Breed
    9... Vampires...(Not the "Sparkly" Teen ones of today ...But Nosferatu and "Barlow" from "Salem's Lot"
    10....to live long enough to have a "dream Job"...( (Morris Costumes was pretty close...)
    11....None ..only some scars from my "numerous "accidents..,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it come in any other color other than "Pink"????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag. I've got some thinkin' to do! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for thinking of me! :) Great answers and great questions! I'll let you know when I put a post up, but fair warning, I'm a notorious rule-breaker when it comes to these awards! ;)

    ReplyDelete