My Amityville Horror



For the first time in 35 years, Daniel Lutz recounts his version of the infamous Amityville haunting that terrified his family in 1975. George and Kathy Lutz’s story went on to inspire a best-selling novel and the subsequent films have continued to fascinate audiences today. This documentary reveals the horror behind growing up as part of a world famous haunting and while Daniel’s facts may be other’s fiction, the psychological scars he carries are indisputable.

Documentary filmmaker, Eric Walter, has combined years of independent research into the Amityville case along with the perspectives of past investigative reporters and eyewitnesses, giving way to the most personal testimony of the subject to date.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm...this seems interesting, but as most will say, Jody the pig scared the crap out of me as a kid. I am not sure I want to hear "that's not how it happened." Lol.

    I do PT on Jake every day, twice a day and then he does PT at a clinic twice a week and then we have to get him up and walk him off and on all day. I am physically, emotionally, and mentally almost wiped out, but giving in is not an option. Did your little one have to have surgery? Jacob has had many since his birth but this was by far the worst and going to be the longest for recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep fighting Kelly! No my little one did not need surgery she has Type 1 Diabetes. We only have to do clinic once every 3 months. It's been 4 years and I still ask myself when will it get easier. I have been a MDA Summer Camp Volunteer for more then half my life (Almost 20 years). So I some what understand what your going through. I have been there for many family's and in return they have been there for me. My camp friends are who made me what I am today. They have taught me to be strong and that life is not that bad. If it was not for my pal Steve I'm not sure I would have made it through this long with Ella. I send you and your son the warmest of best wishes. And to all of the family and friends there for you as well!!

      Delete
  2. That trailer was intriguing. I remember reading The Amityville Horror years ago, and it really scared me. That may be the scariest book I've ever read! I'm with Kelly ~ I had a big problem with Jody the pig!

    ReplyDelete