Here comes the fuzz!

WolfCop
2014 | Color | 79 Min. | 1.85.1 | R | Horror | Dolby Digital | Image Entertainment

Source: Netflix Streaming

Director: Lowell Dean

Writer: Lowell Dean

Stars: 
Leo Fafard
Amy Matysio
Sarah Lind

It's not unusual for alcoholic cop Lou to black out and wake up in unfamiliar surroundings, but lately things have taken a turn for the strange...and hairy. WolfCop is the story of one cop's quest to become a better man. One transformation at a time.

Every once and awhile you get those old time feelings of finding something cool based on the movie title and poster. You know like the glory days of VHS. Most of those movies were crap, but the box art was so cool. Well, that is what happened to me with Wolfcop. I first saw the poster in a Box of Dread photo and was bummed I did not get that box. I did some searching on this title and the hype was pretty high. I should have know better.

I did not hate this movie, but I did not get the warm and fuzzy's eathier. I really wanted to tell people to watch this when all I can say skip it. Or if anything fast forward to the first transformation scene it really is the only good part. Wait I take that back the Barn blowing up looked really cool. The story is ok kind of fresh but the kills we have all seen before. So really the only thing left is the Wolf. He looked terrible, not believable at all. 

And sadly they are working on a Wolfcop 2. I almost feel like this would make a better 30 minute Television show. 


I need a drink after watching this junk..

2 Bloody Brains!


1 comment: