He's Back!!! The World's Most Evil Man with a Fiendish Plan of Conquest

The Castle Of Fu Manchu 
1969 | Color | 92 Min. | 1.85.1 | PG | Action | Mono | Blue Underground

Source: Full Moon Streaming

Director:  Jess Franco

Writers: Manfred Barthel

Stars: 
Christopher Lee
Richard Greene
Howard Marion-Crawford 

The evil mastermind Fu Manchu plots his latest scheme to basically freeze over the Earth's oceans with his diabolical new device. Opposing him is his arch-nemesis, Interpol's very British Dr. Nayland Smith.

Ugh, not the movie I should have started with. I always hear about these Fu Manchu movies and sold a bunch when I worked at a video store. Today I was looking for something different and stopped on Jess Franco's vision with Castle of Fu Manchu. I don't know what I was thinking I should have read up on it first I guess. But I like to go into things not knowing so I can make my own opinion open minded. Slow burn's are ok if they end well but not this movie. In fact, fast forwarding became the norm. This movie was so bad I could not stand it. Yet I went to the end even if I did other things like laundry. 


Mom always said if you can not say anything nice say nothing at all...

One Bloody Brain out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment