Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Troma Entertainment!


On the 11th day of Creepmas, the Krampus gave to me Toxic energy.

CAUTION NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR KIDS

From Troma:

Grinch, take a hike to Who-Ville!! Charlie Brown go make some Peanuts-Butter! This year Troma Entertainment presents a Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, holiday, Seasonal-Special that will delight men, women, and children of all ages. “A Very Troma Christmas” will drop this evening at 8 pm on the Troma Movies YouTube channel, it was announced today by Lloyd Kaufman, prexy of Troma Entertainment, Inc. and creator of The Toxic Avenger. “A Very Troma Christmas” stars the Toxic Avenger playing Santa and features the Tooth Fairy, Mother Teresa, Buddha, and Abraham Lincoln playing themselves.

With Troma’s longstanding themes of social satire and artistic revolution through media disruption, I could not wait to sink my teeth into this one! Toxic has to be one of the first Horror movies that I had ever seen and I have been a fan from that day on! So when I caught wind about this special a few days ago I could not wait to sit down and watch. I have to warn you this is full of potty-mouth humor so you have been warned.




So far so good looking forward to the next episode!

1 comment: