I Have Gone Insane


Ok, so I did it I signed up once again for the A to Z challenge. I really enjoyed doing it last year and look forward to it again this year. A few ideas are swimming around in my head and I'm pretty sure we have to reveal our theme at the end of this month.


I also did something new this week I joined the bandwagon of Binge watching. Yeah, yeah I'm a few years behind on this kind of thing. But anyway it was for the show My Diet Is Better than Yours. Really does a TV show other than Baseball or Hockey catch my attention but I could not sleep and I was looking for something to bore me when I stumbled onto this. Unfortunately, it did the opposite keeping me awake as I breezed through the first 3 shows of a short 8 show season. The idea for the show is that star experts will coach overweight Americans on how to lose weight on their unique diet and fitness plans. Hosted by Shaun T, and featuring celebrity trainers including Abel James, Dawn Jackson Blatner, Carolyn Barnes, Jovanka Ciares, and Jay Cardiello. After falling in love with the cast, I truly could not get my house work done fast enough today! What a fun, fun show and it was helpful as I try to take back control of my health. Kind of slipped backwards this past holiday season. The show was streaming on the Roku Channel ABC but also found it on demand through our cable box. If you check it out let me know what you think.


Ok, gang I know still far behind on posting but just think you get a lot of me in April!




6 comments:

  1. Takes a lotta balls to do the A to Z Challenge. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the A to Z challenge too, it's my first time. I didn't realize I had to have a theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelly you dont need a theme some people do but its up to you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm pretty sure I can pull this off if I don't have a theme.

      Delete
    3. you will do fine! Cant wait to check out your posts.

      Delete