Go Time! Blogging from A to Z in April



Oh man, it's almost go time! The nervous are setting in the head is spinning my hands are shaking what is a man to do? Does the Blogging From AtoZ stress you out? Yeah me neither but it sure is fun. So please join me for the next month as I post for you some of my fondest memories of growing up during the golden age of video games, innocent television shows, hair metal and some of the greatest movies of my generation yep you guessed it the 70's and 80's with a sprinkle of 90's too. If you would like to learn more about this event or sign up yourself head over to Blogging From A to Z Challenge now!



2 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath . . . ready, set, GO! Well, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will still post ... sorry did not even know about this year's A-Z...
    just found out a bit ago.... A great weekend to you and yours... and hello dear Lady Debra...

    ReplyDelete