Now, Pudding is Pop!

Oh my gosh what I wouldn't do for a smooth creamy pudding pop right about now. And the crazy thing is they put these back out in 2004 but they were not the same and went away just as fast. Kids today they just don't know what they are missing. If you are a kid of the 80's this was a huge part of your life.

I know what I'm missing out on so today I'm going to sure with you an old recipe that Jello put out in an older add from the 60' or 70's too hard to tell.

Jell-O Pudding Frozen Fudge Pops

1 Package (4 oz) Jell-O Chocolate or Chocolate Fudge and Pie Filling
1/4 cup sugar
3 cups milk

Combine Jell-O pudding mix, sugar, and milk. Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat. Cool five minutes, stirring once or twice. Pour mixture into shallow pan. Free until ice crystals form around edges about 30 minutes. Stir mixture until smooth, but not melted. Spoon into pop molds or 4-ounce paper cups places wooden stick in each. Freeze until firm. Makes 7 pops.

Or if you're  lazy you can easily take packaged pudding, cut a slit on the top and add a popsicle stick and freeze it, too.

This post if part of the A to Z Challenge make sure to check a few of them out. 

2 comments:

  1. I was already an adult by the 1980s so I don't think I ever ate one of these. From "my time" the frozen treats were popsicles, fudgsicals, creamsicles and dixie cups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come on your never to old for a pudding pop!

      Delete