A comedy that never takes its foot off the gas

Hit and Run
2012 | Color | 1 Hr 40 Min | Comedy | R | Alliance Films


Directors:
David Palmer
Dax Shepard

Writer: 
Dax Shepard

Stars: 
Dax Shepard
Kristen Bell
Bradley Cooper

Former getaway driver Charlie Bronson jeopardizes his Witness Protection Plan identity in order to help his girlfriend get to Los Angeles. The feds and Charlie's former gang chase them on the road.



Man if Frozen was a live action film I would have watched it in a heart beat! Who knew that sweet little Anna was a super hot Kristen Bell!! She nailed the part of a sweet innocent small town girl that everybody would love to hang out with. I think this is the first movie I watched her in! NO, wait she was in Scream 4 crap I need to revisit that one asap! Her and Dax Shepard really give you the feeling they are a happy couple and that he would do anything for her. This suck's you into Hit and Run rather quickly.

Yum!

You can not help yourself from smiling when these two are on screen. With a fun little story, a super fantastic cast Hit and Run is a fun watch that everybody should give a chance. I have had this one in my backlog for quite some time but after this has shown up everywhere on Blu-Ray at Doller Trees throughout the states. So many of the blogs I follow and Youtube channels have shown so many copies of  the movie everywhere. So I got a bug up my butt to check it out. 


I will tell you if you get a chance to pick this up for a buck it is well worth it! It is a cute and fun ride that does get a little slow at times and is heavy on the predictability but it is so fun! I'm mad at myself for not watching this sooner. Don't let the cars fool you it is a carcase movie but it is not so heavy that it drives you nuts. 

If you get a chance watch Hit and Run! It is not a hit and miss. Oh and Kristen Bell I'm sorry I have not paid close attention in the past but I will fix that right away you are a doll!!!

3 Bloody Brains

2 comments:

  1. If you're as much in love with Bell as I am, absolutely check out her TV series Veronica Mars. It's a really good show to boot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After watching this movie I will admit I'm very interested in Veronica Mars.

      Delete