You will be missed Trimpe


With one of the greatest camp weeks in my life comes some sad news. Yesterday on the way home Mike Trimpe lost his battle with Muscular Dystrophy. Mike has been a staple for Horizon well over 25 years and has been there from the start. He is the face of the association in so many ways from fundraisers to the loveable man he was for so many at camp. I have only known him for a few short years but I will never forget that he was the first person I saw on my first day. I know in the next few days I will be sharing more memories from the past week but today my heart is heavy.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, Bob. I hope your memories of times spent together will comfort you during this difficult time. Much love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sad comings and goings of life. My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your friend. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete