Scare's Coming Soon


It's been a while since I have done one of these so here are my Top Five horror movies that I can not wait to see this Fall! First off a little retelling if you will...

Puppet Master The Littlest Reich



I'm ok with retelling a story with a new and modern twist and a different studio behind could make the franchise feel good again. So yeah I can not wait to see this one. I will admit not so sure I like the new puppets so only time will tell.

The Cult of Chucky



Chucky returns after the events of Curse of Chucky to continue terrorizing his wheelchair-bound victim, Nica. Meanwhile, the killer doll has some scores to settle with his old enemies, with the help of his former wife. Chucky never grows old, and with them taking more of a serious turn this looks to be a fantastic and twisted joy ride.

IT!


So really how is not looking forward to this one? 


Puppet Master Axis of Evil



Am a huge Puppet Master fan and with this being the final chapter of the Axis Saga - which began with Axis of Evil and continued with Axis Rising - everyone's favorite pint-sized puppet anti-heroes- Blade, Pinhead, Tunneler, Jester, Six Shooter, and Leech Woman - join forces with a secret team of psychics working as Allied Operatives. And this one looks great!

And the number one movie I just can not wait to see this Fall...

Leatherface


SHIT BALLS!!! This looks insane and I just can not wait! Why of why did Lionsgate sell out on this one? A prequel about teenage Leatherface who escapes from a mental hospital with three other inmates kidnaps a young nurse and takes her on a road trip from hell. Along the way, they are pursued by an equally deranged lawman out for revenge, one of these teens is destined for tragedy and horrors that will destroy his mind, molding him into the monster we now call Leatherface.

The direct TV gets the rights to this one starting in September before we get an October Blu-ray or DVD I will be skipping any tweets or post's about this movie in fact after this trailer I do not want to spoil it by watching any others. This just looks like something that should be watched on a big screen.

Ok, so what are you horror hounds looking forward too? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to Cult of Chucky and Leatherface. Hopefully will be good stuff!

    ReplyDelete